Today is day 10. One third there. Woot woot! This is one of the hardest things I have ever done… And I gave birth and recovered from a c section.
So what have I learned from day 6-10? I’ll tell you some interesting things.
- When Stephen makes, or eats rice in front of me… I see red. I get upset. Like ridiculously upset. The type of upset when you float out of your body, you know you’re being ridiculous over how upset you are, but cannot stop. I will say I think I have more control over it now, but day 6 and 7 I was a little nutty.
- I have a lot of energy… When I’m not ready for a nap that is. It’s like a fog has been lifted during my awake hours and I think more clearly… But I still feel tired and need to nap. Hope that goes away soon.
- I need to bring a lot of snacks to work. More is better. The first week I was on vacation, so the withdraws happened then. But if I don’t have enough snacks I get hungry and the dreaded cheat word floats in my head.
- Speaking of cheating, after work, I still want to go eat out. I don’t, but it still crosses my mind. I think it’s more habit than anything. I go home to my pre-made supper and I am absolutely fine.
- Oh and those pre-made meals, I was on my feet for 3.5 hours making them, and my back didn’t hurt. Which is huge for me.
- Finally I feel as though my double chin is less “triplely” and more “doublely”. I feel less swollen all the way around.
So there is my update. Overall I feel like my detoxing is over and now it’s on to habit breaking. I have to change my thoughts a lot but I seem to have more control. I’ll keep you posted again next week.
Keep up the great work. I’m very proud of you. Don’t forget to enjoy all the little things every day and try not to obsess about food. ❤